If you’re wondering which water heater is the best of the best, this is it. If you’ve been looking for a powerhouse unit that can handle simultaneous sinks and showers, this is it.
If you won’t lay down a single dollar without knowing that the heater offers a great return on investment (ROI), this is it.The T-H3-DV-N has it all.
With power, efficiency and an excellent warranty, it’s a tankless water heater I would recommend to anyone.
You may be asking yourself why the T-H3-DV-N is so wonderful. Let’s start with a frank look at its specs.
- Flow rate: The T-H3-DV-N offers a staggering 10 gallons per minute (gpm). This far exceeds the average of electric water heaters (2-4 gpm) and even outdoes other high-quality natural gas heaters (8 gpm). If you want hot water and you want it now, the T-H3-DV-N will deliver.
- Power: You’ll need at least 199,000 BTUs an hour to handle the power of the T-H3-DV-N, so make sure your ground lines can accommodate it. You may or may not need to install special parts if you want to enjoy the full wattage of the unit.
- Size: At 60 pounds, this isn’t a water heater that can be casually carried around. You’ll need to find the perfect place to install it. Many consumers simply put it where their water tank used to be.
The T-H3-DV-N is notable for two things:
1. It runs on natural gas, so internal burners and heat exchangers fire up whenever cold water is detected in the pipes. This usually involves fumes and vents because of the live flame, but in this case…
2. The T-H3-DV-N works with a condensing system. Instead of the natural gas creating steam that needs to be vented out, it condenses the steam in a combustion chamber and turns it into water that pours out of a drain.
Simply put, the T-H3-DV-N offers a revolutionary way to heat your water.
It’s much cleaner and more energy efficient than other natural gas units, and with a variety of computerized safety features built right into the machine, you don’t have to worry about firing it up, either.